Sunday, April 4, 2010

sacrificium~

all that im living for and all that im dying for
are actually all that i cant ignore, not even a glance away

feeling alone at night though everyone's in sight
i can feel the night is beginning to separate me from living
understanding me more than my own goodself
im confidence to say this after all ive seen
after all ive been through
piercing every thought together, to find the words to make me better
if i only knew how to pull myself apart
if only i knew how to make me better

now
nothing that i wanted for although i used to want more
making me to lock the last open door
and now my shadow are gaining on me

i do believe that dreams are sacred that ive lived to feel them
jz take my darkest fear and play them
play them like a lullaby
play them like a reason why

should it hurt to love your guardians?
should it hurt to love the your disambuigations?
or better to hate it?
should it hurt when they saw none?

should it hurt to love your bloodties?
should it hurt to be in ones position?
should it hurt to respect both pleas?
should it hurt to choose not aggrievate the situation?
should it hurt to be jeopardised on ones situation?
should it hurt to choose your own future ?
your own path?

should it hurt to love your life?
should it hurt to love and be loved?
should it hurt to love the one you love?
should it hurt to be loved in return?
or, to let them go that you wont hurt them?

should it hurt to be yourself?
to express yourself?

should i feel like i do?
or, should i lock the last open door?
martyrs?

to live in fucking silence?
to be a damn ignorance?
to not being ...me?



No comments:

Post a Comment